These Baked Honey Mustard Drumsticks are made with chicken drumsticks, honey, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika.
If you love honey mustard chicken, you will love making this dish as it uses honey as a natural sweetener. Make sure to read the notes as well, as It recommends broiling the chicken at the end for extra crispiness. This recipe will always be a crowd pleaser and is so easy to make. This chicken is spicy, sweet and stick, you will LOVE it.
How to make Baked Honey Mustard Drumsticks
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pat your drumsticks dry with paper towels.
- Place the chicken drumsticks into the prepared dish and season with salt and pepper all over.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika in a bowl and mix.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken drumsticks and toss gently to coat well. You may also use a basting brush to brush the sauce evenly on the chicken.
- Bake the chicken for 40 minutes, until cooked through, internal temperature should be 165F.
For extra crispiness, you can broil the chicken for 2-3 minutes after it is done cooking.