This Easy Vegetarian Lo Mein Noodles so easy to make and is made with lo mein noodles, bell pepper, carrots, snow peas and garnished with sesame seeds. The sauce is made with soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and rice vinegar.
This Easy Vegetarian Lo Mein Noodles is so light you will definitely make it again. I paired it with my Healthy Sweet and Sour Shrimp and the combination was phenomenal. It is so delicious and I promise it you won’t regret making it.
What is the sauce made out of?
- Soy sauce: You can use Worcestershire if you do not have soy sauce
- Sesame oil: The best substitute for sesame oil is perilla oil.
- Brown sugar: If you would rather skip the sugar, use maple syrup or honey
- Rice vinegar: If you would rather not use vinegar, lemon juice works well
What other veggies can I use for this Easy Vegetarian Lo Mein Noodles?
- Bean sprouts
In a bowl add the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and brown sugar and whisk.
Cook noodles according to package instructions.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add in snow peas, red bell pepper, and carrots. Sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add in garlic, ginger and cook for an additional minute.
Stir in the sauce and cooked noodles and toss to combine.
Serve immediately with sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.
Other dishes like this
- Easy Flat Lo Mein with Mushrooms and Bell Peppers
- Instant Pot Chili Garlic Ginger Noodles (Pressure Cooker)
- Easy Bibimbap Recipe to make in under 30 minutes