This Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe is made with frozen spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and pepper jack cheese.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (7.5 oz) jar of marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (8oz) block of cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Optional: 2 teaspoons Yondu Umami
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the frozen spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chopped artichokes, Yondu, water, chili powder and garlic in the Instant Pot and combine.
- Pressure cook on high for 4 minutes and quick release. When you unlock the lid and open, add the parmesan and pepper jack cheese. Whisk until all combined well. Garnish with green onion/
- Serve hot with chips or toast.
- Oven: Make sure the spinach has thawed, and squeeze the liquid out. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In a mixing bowl stir together spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chopped artichokes, chili powder, pepper jack, parmesan, Yondu Vegetable Umami, and garlic. Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until heated through and melty, about 20 minutes.
Slow cooker spinach artichoke dip: Add everything to the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours. Stir well before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 74.1
- Sugar: 2.7 g
- Sodium: 332.1 mg
- Fat: 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.0 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 8.0 g
- Cholesterol: 6.4 mg