This Air Fryer Rack of Lamb is made with fresh rosemary, thyme, olive oil and garlic that is brushed onto a rack of lamb and air fried.
- 2 racks of lamb, frenched
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a blender or a food processor, add the rosemary, thyme, olive oil, garlic and salt and pulsed until blended.
- Season the rack of lamb with salt and pepper.
- With a brush, brush the olive oil mixture on each side of the rack of lamb.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
- Add the rack of lamb, fat side up, into your air fryer. Air fry the lamb chops for 15-20 minutes for medium done lamb.
- Check the internal temperature of the lamb. Cook an additional 2-3 minute intervals if you prefer more well done. Keep checking the internal temperature with a meat thermometer.
- Remove the lamb from the air fryer and cover with aluminum foil. Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American