This Air Fryer Bone Marrow is made with bone marrow, salt, pepper, parsley and air fried to perfection.
- 1 (6 inch) piece bone marrow, cut lengthwise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat the air fryer to 450°F.
- On a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the bone marrow bone side down. Sprinkle with salt and roast in the air fryer for 15-20 minutes. Some fat will render from the bones.
- Take out of the air fryer and garnish with parsley and serve with crusty bread.
The marrow can be cut lengthwise or crosswise, about 1 inch thick. For lengthwise, bake in the air fryer at 450°F for 15-20 minutes. For crosswise, bake at the air fryer at 425°F for 20 minutes. Make sure to season with salt first. No need for any oil, as the marrow is already insanely fatty.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American