This Paprika Parmesan Chicken (Air Fryer and Oven) is made with chicken thighs, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, parsley, baked and topped with parmesan cheese or tzatziki.
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, or more
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Parmesan cheese or tzatziki, for serving
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, paprika and garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix until the seasoning blends into the oil. Use more oil if it needs more help dissolving.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add the chicken thighs onto the baking sheet. With a cooking brush, dip into the olive oil mixture and brush onto each piece of chicken on both sides.
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 425°F. Bake the chicken in the oven for about 35-45 minutes. For crispier skin, you can broil for 3 minutes extra at the end.
- Air Fryer: Preheat the air fryer to 380°F. Air fry for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Take the chicken out and garnish with parsley. Serve with tzatziki on the side or parmesan cheese on top.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American