This Fennel Red Onion Salad is made with olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, fennel, red onion, parmesan and tossed in chopped romaine.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped fennel
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper and mix well.
- In a large bowl, add the chopped fennel, red onion, parmesan cheese, and romaine lettuce. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: Italian