This Baked Cajun Cod is made with cod fillets, butter, olive oil, garlic, cajun seasoning and baked to perfection.
- 1 pound cod fillets, rinsed and pat dry
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Add the butter, olive oil, garlic and cajun seasoning. Whisk and then spread everything evenly on the fish with a fork.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. The best way to know when a fish is cooked, stick a fork in the thickest part of the fish and twist the fork. You know its ready of the fish breaks because its flaky and has an opaque color to it.
- Best to melt the butter in the microwave for faster cooking time.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Cajun
- Sodium: 312mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 214 mg
Keywords: Baked Cod, Baked Cod Fish, Baked Cod Fish Recipe, Baked Cod Recipe, Cod Fish, Cod Fish Recipe