This Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Recipe are made with drumsticks, oil, baking powder, garlic and onion powder and air fried.
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Add the chicken in a bowl and add the olive oil over them, until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning, and combined.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- Air fry the chicken for 18-20 minutes, flipping once halfway, until the internal temperature is 165°F.
Baking powder is essential for getting the crispy skin on the chicken. It is a little cooking tip I have always used!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American