This Lemon Parmesan Broccoli is made with a head of broccoli, parmesan, garlic, lemons, olive oil, and baked into perfection.
This is an easy side dish that goes great with almost every entrée. It is perfect for a weeknight meal, not only is it healthy, but so flavorful. Your kids will finally eat their greens once you make this dish. The combination of the lemon with the parmesan is to die for, making this side dish to light and tasty.
- Broccoli: For best results, use a fresh head of broccoli. You could use frozen broccoli and defrost it as well.
- Parmesan: I use regular grated parmesan from the store. You could also grate your own parmesan too.
- Garlic: The garlic can be fresh garlic or from a jar.
- Lemons: I recommend using fresh lemons instead of store-bought lemon juice.
- Olive oil: Good quality olive oil is essential for this!
How to make Garlic Lemon Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Place the broccoli in a bowl along with the garlic, lemon zest, olive oil, salt, pepper and mix.
Spray nonstick spray onto a baking dish and lay the broccoli on. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until slightly charred.
When you take the broccoli out, add the lemon juice and the parmesan. Enjoy!
Other dishes to try
- EASY SZECHUAN GREEN BEANS
- SAZON GRILLED VEGETABLES
- SAUTÉED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH LEMON AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR